Running a business isn't easy, if it was everyone would be doing it! As Women we can put ourselves under pressure to be everything to everyone and yet run a successful business at the same time. We need to mind ourselves. I am guilty of wanting to be the best and be superwoman but I'm not.
I have a lot of responsibility and people who rely on me. My members of this network rely on me to get great content for webinars, to keep an eye out for opportunities for them and help make the network a safe, reliable and fun environment for them. So sometimes I forget that I need to also take some time out for myself.
1. Go for a walk with the dogs
2. Put a post up in the private Facebook group and ask for help if it's something that members can assist with
3. Write down what I have achieved so far. Wow, this is pretty eye opening.
4. Close the laptop, walk away and do something different.
5. De-Clutter and hand it over in your head.
6. If you want to keep doing something, Look over your leads... is there anything you haven't followed up on that you could look at?
7. Is there a member in the group who might be able to advise you? Perhaps there is a pivot you could make or an idea you haven't thought of?
You are leading the way for the next generation. We are DOING something. We are not sitting around moaning. We are doers!
You are following your passion and you are the boss
You have control over your message. No rules about what you can and can't say. Your unique selling point is YOU.
Surround yourself with like minded people like the women in Women's Inspire Network. Outside of the network, surround yourself with people who make you feel good, not people who drain you.
Avoid toxic people.
Say a little prayer or light a candle! Hand it over to the Universe and see what happens.
Watch some inspiring videos on our You Tube channel.
Reach out to someone who knows what it's like. Another business owner will totally 'get' what you are going through.
If you are reading this and you haven't yet joined The Women's Inspire Network come join us. We are ready to help you on this roller coaster! It ain't easy but oh my, it's exciting!
If you want some coaching on how to use Twitter and Linkedin I can help you. I can get your business noticed and give you that boost you might need! Email me email@example.com and let's talk.